Saturday, 25 January 2014

Getting started...

At some point you just begin...

So, here I am, starting this blog. How come?

I passionately love to ride my motorbike. And I've always loved to travel. For some years now I try to combine this and I find so much joy in this.

Sometimes I start musing and reflecting on life and on travelling and my observations and experiences - so far, I used to email newsletters and only when I was travelling for a longer period or working abroad.

Now, last August I went on a motorcycle tour to Norway and for the first time I did some filming. When I started posting little videos on YouTube I got quite some feedback encouraging me and the result is what you find here now.

First of all you'll find my tour videos and some comments, but also little reviews about my gear and, from time to time, some thoughts that simply come to my mind. I hope you enjoy and the information given is useful to you.

So, let's get started!

Motorcycle Pilgrim




No comments:

Post a Comment